Sunday, March 29, 2009

Here I am

My mom has a blog on here and I thought, why not? It's better than having an actual diary, although I have a tendency to buy them with all the intention in the world of writing in them. But there they sit, on a shelf, collecting dust along with all the other books I've bought.  Maybe I'll actually keep up with this one. I've had a couple of on LiveJournal, even started writing a story on there too, but that went nowhere... same with the book I started writing. 

I'm Tiara, the mother of 2 wonderful little children, the fiance to the most perfect man and the daughter of the strongest woman I know. I've been through hell and came out on the other side with nary a scratch... on the outside. 

So here I am on a Sunday, sitting on the couch with golf playing in the background... golf! I hate golf. However since it's Sunday, and we have basic cable, golf is what I will listen to. Russ is down in the garage hooking the battery back up to his motorcycle so he can get it ride ready for the upcoming summer. I don't know if I'll ride, I've only ever been on one motorcycle and that was with a member of the non-family, a long time ago. Sometimes it seems like it was another lifetime or someone else's life. Sometimes I wish it was someone else's. No, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I'm who I am today because of it, and I like me... finally. 

1 comment:

  1. You are the most amazing, awesome woman and I can't imagine life without you.

    The inside scars? You heard from mine the other night at Perkins. I don't know if they ever go away but if the non-family keeps their distance, life is much sweeter. It's easier to heal when life is sweet.

    I need to find out how to blog link.

    I love you.

    P.S.: To the outside world; she's not joking about her perfect man. He's amazing. Somebody done raised him right.

    ReplyDelete