Thursday, April 2, 2009

The dentist

I have a dentist appointment in less than an hour. I hate the dentist, which would explain why I had 6 cavities. 4 of them were filled almost a month ago and I've had nothing but issues since then. The fillings they did, were messing up my bite so I was having intense pain in my jaw and teeth. It didn't help that the fillings were right on top of each other. I'm still having a bit of jaw pain, however that's normal since they drilled down pretty far to do the fillings. I'm always going to have sensitivity in my teeth, which means it's going to really suck for the next few weeks, only because the side I chew on right now is the side that they're doing the fillings on today. I don't wanna go!!! 


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, honey!!! Is it a Sensedyne issue? I mean if you get toothpaste for sensitive teeth will that help?

    I really wish you could get a second opinion. :(

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete